What we do
Our projects range from high-level advice on a specific issue or challenge to managing extensive programmes of change. We focus on:
- Assessing the strategic environment and providing high-level insight into opportunities and risks.
- Helping you to plan for change, through our extensive knowledge of current issues and key players in the education, technology and government sectors.
- Reviewing your current situation, processes and systems to recommend approaches that take advantage of changing technology and better meet your needs.
- Advising on how new initiatives you are planning or undertaking align with Government policy, and how to influence future policy directions.
- Managing or advising on all aspects of business or systems change, drawing on our leadership and management experience in a wide range of organisations as well as formal project management methodologies.